Gallery View is Broken
Gallery keeps loading without showing the photo.
- PHP ran out of memory during image-resizing for viewing. Check your php.ini memory_limit and increase it accordingly.
- The actual file is missing due to upload/permission issue.
- Third-Party plugin conflict.
- We need to know whether the actual image exists or not.
- Right Click on the thumb> View Image (in Firefox).
- Take note of the actual URL for the thumb.
- You will notice that the URL of the thumb is (example): Thumb: images/photos/62/thumb_e9c8787197c151c42b599543.jpg
- The URL of the actual image would be (example): Actual : images/originalphotos/62/e9c8787197c151c42b599543.jpg
- photos -> originalphotos
- thumb_e9c8787197c151c42b599543.jpg -> e9c8787197c151c42b599543.jpg
- Once you know the generated file name, head straight to the original photo, which is www.yoursite.com/images/originalphotos/62/e9c8787197c151c42b599543.jpg
- If you manage to view both original photos and its thumb, then most likely your issue lies in the insufficient memory_limit.
- If you are unable to view any or both original photos and its thumb, most likely your issue lies in incorrect directory permission.