- Upon saving the JomSocial Configuration, you are redirected to the Joomla Administrator Control Panel.
- Any changes done in JomSocial Configuration are not saved.
Suhosin is a module installed in your webserver to strengthen its security against common attacks. A misconfiguration or severely strict security restriction in Suhosin could easily prevent PHP scripts from saving information into the database. You can verify the existence of Suhosin by going to:
- Joomla 1.5: Administrator > Help > System Information > PHP Information
- Joomla 1.7: Administrator > Site > System Information > PHP Information
- "This server is protected with the Suhosin Patch 0.9.6.2"
To solve this issue, please modify the PHP.ini, to increase the value of these two (2) settings:
suhosin.post.max_vars = 1000 suhosin.request.max_vars = 1000